PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia – Thiess is a multinational company with over 6000 employees in Indonesia. Our business provides integrated services in mining, civil construction, process engineering, and telecommunication throughout Indonesia. We are currently seeking :
Officer Safety (Ref: 896271)
- To prepare, manage and maintain safety management plans to suit TCI Policies and standards and client contractual requirements;
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and assistance to site management staffs to achieve compliance with TCI policies, procedures and legislative requirements;
- Implementing TCI safety management systems, processes and programs to ensure the conversation of people, property, environment and profits.
- Candidates should be a graduate from relevant qualifications in Health & Safety, Paramedic or Nurse, or similar discipline,
- Having minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience as Officer Safety in similar project
- Must be fluent in English both oral & written
- Having good computer skills in Excel and Word
- Possess strong communication both of external and internal;
- Having strong analytical with attention to detail, an initiative person and able to work in team, self – directed, and adaptability.
- Willing to be placed in Melak Mine Project, East Kalimantan
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id
“Only qualified candidates who apply on-line will be proceed”
Closing date: 13th September 2013 5:00pm S.East Asia Standard Time